We offer the full range of testing and certification services for farmyard equipment and livestock housing. These tests cover livestock equipment (for example flooring elements),building technology, ventilation and air conditioning, lightning, housing, feeding and milking systems, automation and digitisatio digitization, waste material recycling, decentral energy generation as well as farm inputs and consumables. We also conduct tests on emission levels in and from livestock housing.
Our modern, knowledge-based and practice-driven test and measuring methods are developed by our engineers. The DLG awards stand for impartially and independently corroborated product quality.
In addition to carrying out tests to DLG standards and approval tests to specific standards and regulations, the DLG Test Center also offers a wide range of services in the field of quality assessment or to customer-specific R&D requirements.
- ICAR: The only internationally recognised test lab for electronic and conventional livestock identification.
- Switzerland: A DLG-BTS test report is a requirement for receiving funds within the BTS programme under the terms of the Direct Payment Ordinance.
- The Netherlands: DLG certificates and test reports are referred to by the funding guidelines of the Maatlat Duurzame Veehouderij Programme.
- Austria: The DLG is an appointed test lab for conducting animal welfare tests as an integral part of approval tests for animal housing systems.
- Climate and temperature change tests
- Ammonia resistance
- Media resistance
- Measuring resistance to bending, crackage, tearing, stretching, deforming
- Shore hardness measurement
- Abrasion resistance
- Slip resistance measurement with the DLG ComfortControl testing scheme
- Weathering, ageing
- Self-propelled machines
- Agricultural machines and implements
- Output, efficiency, fuel consumption
- Strength tests and working durability