International members of the German Agricultural Society's (abbreviated DLG) come from as as far as Brazil.
Leading consultants, professionals and experts in the agricultural and food industry from all over the world join the German Agricultural Society for a number of reasons:
- Free entry for two days to the world's leading food and agricultural exhibitions organised by the DLG:
- Invitations to specialist seminars: eg. pig, fooder and milk production and many more
- Optional copy of DLG-Mitteilungen - a monthly publication in German which addresses key issues in agriculture
- Access to the international knowledge base of over 3,000 food and agricultural experts
- Networking with fellow members to exchange practical experience
DLG is an international organisation that prides itself on its independence. As organizer of seven leading global specialist exhibitions, with its own publishing house, a certification food and agricultural test-centre, DLG is one of the leading independent membership societies in Europe in the food and agricultural sectors.