- Sie befinden sich hier:
- Über uns
- Internship - Technical Program - Agritechnica 2019
The German Agricultural Society (DLG) is a catalyst for progress in the agricultural and food industry. The Society supports personalities, organizations and companies from agriculture, food industry and trade, science and administration, in order to implement innovations purposefully. For this purpose, it offers competent and practical services in information, testing and knowledge transfer and also organizes leading international exhibitions in the agricultural sector.
For the DLG Competence Center Agriculture in Frankfurt from 1st April – 30th November we offer an
Internship - Technical Program - Agritechnica 2019
Preparation and implementation of the technical program at the Agritechnica exhibition:
- Contact with international exhibitors
- Sales assistance and active participation in International Farmers Day and Show
- Special features at Agritechnica, Hanover, Germany
- Tuning of the program contents for the Expert Forum
- Co-organization of meetings and workshops for international projects
- Stand organization, support and on-site support at the fair in Hanover
- Office organization and scheduling after arrangement as well as Independent processing and documentation of the resulting correspondence
- Student (m / f / d) of Agricultural Science or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of agriculture and the industry branche
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluency in English. French would be an added advantage, though not essential.
- Distinctive customer and service orientation as well as a confident appearance
- Teamwork, reliability, a high level of organizational skills and a quick understanding
- Enjoy organizing and a structured way of working
If you have any questions or you would like to know more about the Internship, please feel free to contact Dr. Klaus Erdle (department) +49 69-24788-326 or Sandra Hennewald (HR) +49 69-24788-188. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please send the application by e-mail to Bewerbung(at)dlg.org.
DLG e.V. • Personalabteilung • Sandra Hennewald • Eschborner Landstr. 122, 60489 Frankfurt a.M. Tel.: +49(0)69 24 788-188Bewerbung(at)DLG.org