The DLG Quality Test for Organic Products is accredited in accordance with international norms. In the tests each product is assessed in accordance with scientific quality standards and an expert report is produced.
The range of products tested comprises:
- Convenience and delicatessen products on a fish and seafood basis
- Smoked fish
- Salt fish, anchovy types
- Fine and cold marinades
- Fried fish products
- Boiled fish products
- Long-life fish preserves
- Other fisheries products, such as shrimps, surimi shrimps etc.
- Product-specific sensory analysis
including external appearance, consistency, odour, taste
- Testing of preparation in accordance with producer’s instructions (frozen products)
- Checking of packaging, labelling
nutrient data, handling
- Analytical parameters (spot checks)