The DLG Quality Test for Milk and Dairy Products is accredited in accordance with international norms. In the tests each product is tested in accordance with scientific quality standards and an expert report is produced.
The range of products tested comprises:
- Milk and mixed milk beverages
- Fermented milk products and desserts
- Cream, whipping cream and spraying cream
- Preserved milk products, casein and other milk protein products
- Butter and butter preparations
- Fresh cheese and fresh cheese preparations
- Product-specific sensory analysis
appearance, odour, taste, consistency, texture
- Packaging, labelling
checking of labels
- Analytical parameters (specific examination depending on the product group)
Milk and dairy products that pass the DLG tests receive the “DLG award winner” medal in Gold, Silver or Bronze.